Monday, June 2, 2008

ALBANY FARMERS' MARKET WINS NATIONAL AWARD !



Two weeks ago our own local farmers market won the Australia wide local produce markets award for the best local market in Australia.
Rather prestigious don't you think. ( I just wanted to use a big word)...you.!
Any way I trotted off down to the markets early Saturday morning to snap a couple of shots of happy award winning stall holders, and their equally happy customers.
I'm there every saturday morning at 8.00AM to grab our fruit and veges for the coming week. There's a fantastic variety of locally grown produce there, and it has a certain...........what's the word.....hang-on... ahhhhhhhhh! ohmbuy-onncce to it.
You've gotta get there quick, 'cause the stuff doesn't hang around long. By mid-day it's all gone, and everyone has packed up and gone their separate ways.
So congrats to everybody that is involved in operating our award winning markets.

No comments: